- January 2019 – present: Postdoctoral fellow at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- June 2015 – December 2018: Postdoctoral fellow in the Laboratory of proteomics and mass spectrometry of biomolecules directed by Odile Burlet-Schiltz (CNRS IPBS, Toulouse, France).
- June 2010 – June 2015: Postdoctoral fellow in the Cell communication team and Systems Oncology team directed by Claus Jorgensen (ICR/CRUK-MI), United Kingdom.
- October 2006 – December 2009: PhD of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology in the Laboratory biochemistry of disrupted systems directed by Jean Armengaud (CEA DSV SBTN), Bagnols sur Ceze, France.
- January – June 2005: Work in the laboratory of enzymology and structural biochemistry (LEBS, CNRS UPR9063) directed by Henry Grosjean to study the modular structure of three archaeal tRNA methyltransferases.
I would be happy to send full resume upon request.
Selection of recent publications
- Locard-Paulet M, Bouyssié D, Froment C, Burlet-Schiltz O, Jensen LJ. Comparing 22 Popular Phosphoproteomics Pipelines for Peptide Identification and Site Localization (2020). J Proteome Res.
- Locard-Paulet M, Parra J, Albigot R, Mouton-Barbosa E, Bardi L, Burlet-Schiltz O, Marcoux J. VisioProt-MS : interactive 2D maps from intact protein mass spectrometry (2018). Bioinformatics.
- Duguet F*, Locard-Paulet M*, Marcellin M, Chaoui K, Andreoletti O, Lesourne R, Burlet-Schiltz O, Gonzalez de Peredo A, Saoudi A (2017). Proteomic analysis of regulatory T cells reveals the importance of Themis1 in the control of their suppressive function. Mol. Cell. Proteomics. Aug;16(8):1416-1432. *Equal contribution.
- Locard-Paulet M*, Lim L*, Veluscek G, McMahon K, Sinclair J, van Weverwijk A, Worboys JD, Yuan Y, Isacke CM, Jorgensen C (2016). Phosphoproteomic analysis of interacting tumor and endothelial cells identifies regulatory mechanisms of transendothelial migration. Sci. Signal. 9, ra15. *Equal contribution.