- 04/2017–present: Postdoctoral researcher in biomedical text mining at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 03/2014–03/2017: PhD student in theoretical and applied RNA Bioinformatics at the Center for non-coding RNA in Technology and Health (RTH) under the supervision of Jan Gorodkin, PhD.
- 10/2011–02/2014: Master of Science in Bioinformatics, Saarland University, Saarbrücken, Germany. Thesis supervisor: Dr Jan Baumbach
- 03/2013–08/2013: Research stay in the research group on Computational Biology at University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark.
- 08/2011–12/2011: Semester abroad, Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden
- 10/2008–08/2011: Bachelor of Science in Bioinformatics (Computational Molecular Biology), Saarland University, Saarbrücken, Germany. Thesis supervisor: Dr Dr Thomas Lengauer
Full curriculum vitae as